CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MacOS Sequoia?

Is Crossover 24.0.5 compatible with MacOS Sequoia?

Nickolas Peterson from Tech Support emailed me the answer earlier today. It's a YES!

If I were you, I'd wait to go for the new OS until it hits .1 or .2. With all the AI, those who have a machine compatible with the AI should be cautious. In my years of experience with newly released OSs, they sometimes have unexpected bugs that are frequently squashed in .1 or .2.

Ara History Untold does not work for me on Sequoia 15.0.

I’ve been using Sequoia since its early beta days, and while it’s come a long way, there are still some crashes here and there especially with the new AI integration, which caused a few hiccups. That said, I’m still gaming like usual. Right now, I’m running CXPatcher to try out the latest beta 3, and the team over at Crossover Preview just got Red Dead Redemption 2 working! Exciting times ahead!

If you’re into experimenting with new tech, I’d say jump into these betas and previews they’re definitely intriguing. But if you’re looking for stable, hassle-free gaming, I’d recommend sticking with the regular versions. These betas can be pretty buggy, and for most gamers, the crashes might get frustrating after a while. Either way, good luck and happy gaming! 😋

Hello everyone,
I have some recurrent issues with GW2, running on Sequoia, my Macbook Pro M1 is crashing when I launch GW2, sometimes I'm able to play for a while before randomly crashing.

Star Wars Battle Front II 2017 also not launching after update to Sequoia on mine.....

Ever since updating MacOS to 15.0 , I've had difficulty in quitting Crossover. I have to constantly invoke "Force to Quit". Is anyone else experiencing the same issue ?

Anyone using Sequoia should (at your own discretion) update to 15.0.1 Which fixed a lot of my problems. I had many issues across a few games (crashing immediately after launch, running out of memory, very poor game quality) and most of them got fixed after I updated my macOS. (I'm using Crossover 25.0.5)

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNmJOa2RKRWtwSjlKYlA5biIsImdkcHIiOjB9