CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover gone wrong

I got it working and was playing CS2 fine, then I trying changing the resolution to fullscreen and 120Hz, this froze game and then I had to launch it again but got sound but black screen. Ive tried deleting Crossover and reinstall but I can't open steam, it doesn't even appear in top right near Battery.WiFi area like it did before.

How do I complete wipe all my steam files and crossover files from my Mac and try a fresh install as only thing I can try to do

Just curious did you uninstall the steam bottle and try a reinstall that way? It may solve your problems altogether. For me, steam takes a little while to load sometimes but I have a lot of games installed in my bottle. Also, try launching Steam twice. For some reason I have to do that so it loads some of the other data Steam needs to run. I also have a high hz rate monitor at 160 and have not had any problems with games that support it. However, I'm sorry I do not have any experience with the game you are mentioning.

Just a few suggestions hope they help!

:)

Yes I reinstalled the Bottle/Steam and its doesn't load after 5-10 minutes way longer than usual. I need reinstall and delete all the files and start again perhaps.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQkFCdHpVSG5ZdUxLMllHMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9