CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Honkai star rail not launching

i'm using the latest crossover build and trying to install HSR, if i try to launch it with D3DMetal or DXVK it gives the error:

The program HYPHelper ere has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
This can be caused by a problem in the program or a deficiency in
Wine. You may want to check
https:/www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/_for tips about running
this application.

(here is the full dump: https://pastebin.com/ag2azUBN)

if i run it without D3DMetal or DXVK i get just a top bar of a window(expected)

i can see that here it says it runs great. idk if i doing something wrong, thanks in advance!

Hi there,

The game's anticheat prevents it from running :/

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYUhkR2VScTNOQlRuVVlIQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9