CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Anyone able to run War Hospital?

Hello everyone,

I just picked up War Hospital. I'm getting the same problem with parallels and crossover. The game starts, the intro movie plays then when I start a campaign I get a unity error. It happens so fast I'm not sure what it's saying. But the game closes.

Does anyone know what settings will work with this game? Oh also it's installed into Steam natively it wasn't on the installer section.

Thanks, everyone!

Hello James,
On my side, I downloaded Crossover to test War Hospital. It works well. Except one important thing. I cannot save my progress. So it's annoying.
I checked in Steam and Steam Cloud is enable on the game.

I don't have the unity error. I can play it on M2 Pro

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for your response! May I ask what settings you are using for your steam bottle? Perhaps I have the wrong ones set?

It does as I mentioned play the intro movies on both para and cross. I want to play this game badly and NOT on my XBox this type of game needs a mouse and keyboard correct?

Many thanks if you can provide me with the settings. And again thank you for responding!

Hi James,

I didn't change anything on the default config of CrossOver. I have the version 24.0.4 (24.0.4.37063) with Win10.

https://capture.dropbox.com/qMZaJcZdEqcAausk

It's not playable since you can't save your progress.

I also tested with https://getwhisky.app/. But with Whisky I have the same error as you.

Yes it's better with mouse and keyboard.

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibXlWZlZBOUhoaHRKV3R6RiIsImdkcHIiOjB9