CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

deb 12.x / crossover v23.7.1 / office365 issues

Hi All,
I've been happy with crossover on deb 12.x for the last many months. I have been running Word and Excel with minor issues but nothing crazy. Powerpoint just crashes, but whatevs.

But recently, Word and Excel are not connected to my Office 365 identity and when I go to "Sign In" in the Word or Excel app, I get the login window and looks like it's connecting, enter my login, but blank screen after that either due to a UI issue or something. I'm deleting all and reinstalling, but anyone else have a workaround there?

Thanks!

reinstall of the bottle and apps gave me another opportunity to active the app and might have been just a screen redraw issue - was able to activate it this time but we'll see if it holds.

When I try to install, all that happens is the bottle is created and MSXML is installed. No office apps are installed at all. I use Linux Mint 22 with the 6.05 Kernel series. This is recent, as I used to have no trouble installing MS Office. I'm wondering if MS did something to make it harder to use the subscription that you pay for.

bump!
Same issue, fix when?

I had the old 2022 o365 32bit installer and had it going pre-v24. All seems better in v24 CX...

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI0OTU4MTA0LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibmVOVnZ5cVVaU015YVF0YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9