CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Diablo 4 with controller issue

Hey All,

Running diablo IV with crossover on 2022 MacBook Pro M2. It runs great and have no issues.

The only thing I cannot get to work is a controller. I have tried both a Dual Shock and a Dual Sense controller and it does not work. Even going into the settings on the game I cannot bind any buttons so it's as almost it doesn't even recognize it.

I tried going to controller settings within the Diablo IV bottle and it shows it listed under XInput. I tried moving that to override and still the same symptom.

Am I missing something to get this to work? Or is this just simply not supported yet?

Thanks,

UPDATE:

I got this working!

Was an easy fix and can't believe I didn't think of this before making this post. All I had to do was go to the OSX Settings and then to privacy and security. In there I had to allow Crossover, battle.net, and diablo IV to the bluetooth and input monitoring settings.

Then restarted crossover and now the controller works perfectly fine. Figured I would post here in case anyone comes across the same issue.

Thanks.

Where is Battle.net and Diablo IV located to choose via System Settings?

Hello Justin,

If I'm understanding you correctly you want access to where Steam installs your files? If so in the Steam bottle click "Open C: Drive"

Program Files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common

I believe this is what you are looking for however I'm not sure if you've tried this or I'm even on the right path to help you. Or are you looking for it inside steam and not the file system? I play my D4 with battle.net directly so my setup is a bit different.

-James

James Robertson wrote:

Hello Justin,

If I'm understanding you correctly you want access to where Steam installs your files? If so in the Steam bottle click "Open C: Drive"

Program Files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common

I believe this is what you are looking for however I'm not sure if you've tried this or I'm even on the right path to help you. Or are you looking for it inside steam and not the file system? I play my D4 with battle.net directly so my setup is a bit different.

-James

Hi James

I also play with Battle.net, not Steam. I've gone looking for the BattleNet.exe and D4.exe for another purpose (Logi Options+ to use different settings with my mouse), however, they don't work cause they seem to run in a temporary private path that's different for some reason. Not sure if is a similar issue

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVHFxV2RnQW5hU0c4d3g3RiIsImdkcHIiOjB9