CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken Error no Web2view

Hi

Just had to reinstall everything and now when trying to get Quicken to work it keeps giving a error when it tries to load saying no web2view. I have the most current cross over 24.0.4 I believe and the most recent quicken.

Andrew Borrs

This seems to be a problem the keeps cropping up. A workaround that some people have had success with is to enable "Emulate a virtual desktop" in the Wine Configuration -> Graphics settings for the bottle.

I believe the issue was fixed in v23, but seems to be back. I've been running with virtual desktop enabled since v22, and have seen the webview2 error pop up only once, (recently, after a fresh install on a new machine), but it went away after a restart.

Have you contacted codeweavers support?

I found a solution by searching this problem. I forced a update back to a older version of quicken a number of versions back and renamed the patcher program so it will not automaticly update the version and get rid of my fix. Once I did that it loads and works with no issue under crossover.Have to get the version prior to version 49

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7936377/webview2-runtime-is-not-installed-canada-version-r50-xx

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaGF5TWJjdFFGR1JQUGJFVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9