CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Linux
Discussion about CrossOver Linux

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Previous Bottle dont work cant install anything Crossover 23.7 - LMDE 6 (Mint)

Yesterday, I tried installing a new app on my Crossover 23.7 (licensed) which was working perfectly fine at least last month, but it didn't work. I wanted to try WinRAR, and I already have Office and MS Project bottles that were working well. I tried installing a random new app, a PDF reader, and it says 'unknown error' when unzipping TTF.

When I try already installed bottle nothing work, I uninstall amd try to intall newer version of crossover 24(trial) but same effect, then I delete any traces of crossover and reinstall crossover 23, I am stuck

Pleas if anybody can help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicjhWZk15V0JCQWF1VHJ2cCIsImdkcHIiOjB9