CrossOver Support - Community Forums

Important Information These are community forums and not official technical support. If you need official support: Contact Us

CrossOver Mac
Discussion about CrossOver Mac

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Graphic glitches in Devil Spire

Hey y'all,

I found this neat little Roguelike Devil Spire on itch.io.
No matter what I try, I get some strange graphic glitches, otherwise the game runs perfect.
What happens is, after starting a game and creating a character, when the level is loaded the ceiling and floor textures are just not visible unless I look in a specific angle. When I move the camera away, they fade out.

I figure this may be due to some sort of library, shader or whatnot, but don't seem to find the missing part...
Can someone suggest what I could do to fix this issue?
Maybe a seasoned user could try getting this to run - they have a demo available.
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Maybe to add more information - I'm using the most recent trial version of Crossover to test this.
Mac mini 2018
3,2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Hi there,

I haven't tried the game, but it's possible installing DirectX for Modern Games might help.

Best,
Meredith

Please Note: This Forum is for non-application specific questions relating to installation/configuration of CrossOver. All application-specific posts to this Forum will be moved to their appropriate Compatibility Center Forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI0OTU4MTA0LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidFpIQmFNZWZybnd2R0NjdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9