World Of Goo Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Internet connection

When building my tower at the World of Goo Corporation, I cannot see the clouds of other player, and the noticeboard tells me that it cannot connect to the internet.

Weird, it works fine for me (i just bought the game yesterday) and it connects to me i see the clouds =D

open up the cx games configuration -> advance settings -> bottle defaults and made sure there is no proxy set

-Chris

"When building my tower at the World of Goo Corporation, I cannot see the clouds of other player, and the noticeboard tells me that it cannot connect to the internet."

I have the exact same problem. If anyone has a solution please post.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieGFoWWVzbnBwY2ZxVnZzMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9