TurboTax 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

update with 3.0.0

HI everyone
Seems like TT works much better with 3.0.0. The screen no longer has problems, ans basic functionality like online updates work. However some of this stuff is extremely slow, making one think that it is hung. Just let it work, and it does eventually complete what it is doing. Have not yet tried to open my return though.

Naren

Also the install works great without any need to change stuff.

Naren

I agree. I did a fresh install, and the install was painless under 3.0, unlike under 2.1 for me. Once installed, it opened my completed return for this year and all the basic functionality appeared to work.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZmdNTlh4UEdZZ1RadkdWNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9