TurboTax 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

TurboTax Delux 2006 Problems

I just tried to install TT 2006 and while ItsDeductible installs just fine, TT doesn't. It bails out after saying that the bottle being used isn't Win2k. I can create a Win2k bottle but then IE6 doesn't install (or even show up in CX 6 beta 2). Anyone tried TT 2006 yet at all or know any tips?
Thanks,
Dan

I'm mentally challenged. I had a borked upgrade from beta1 to beta2. I did a clean install, setup a Win2k bottle (not WinXP, that gave me some weird errors like missing MSXML3), installed IE6 first, and it's working smoothly now (so far).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid2tCVExRbkdaM2VDZWRUZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9