TurboTax 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

TurboTax 2005 Deluxe

Hi,

Just wanted to drop a note on my use of turbotax under linux (mandriva 2006). I had started my taxes under windows, but due to network issues had not finished. I installed turbotax (in its own container) copied over my tax file (from windows partition) and completed my taxes. Most everything worked as expected, with 2 exceptions. 1) dialog boxes opened via thier help (or more info) hyperlinks would not close, using the back button would fix that. 2) When transmitting taxes the dialog boxes would show unintelligable garbage. However, taxes went through without an issue.

Yup. Thanks for the heads-up. Your first point is documented in the Known Issues section. Your second point I think is a common problem with CXOffice. I've seen dialog boxes with unintelligible garbage instead of the text in several programs, but never the same garbage twice -- sometimes all I have to do is re-open the dialog box and it's fine.

Glad it worked for you though!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieTNlTlU2QUw4UHF6Zkd5dyIsImdkcHIiOjB9