TurboTax 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

TurboTax performance on CX 4.0
Anonymous

Many thanks to Marcos for installation assistance. My actual use of Turbotax has uncovered some interesting squirrelly behavior. For example, within the interview process I can't navigate back and forth using the drop downs. I can conduct the interview from beginning to end. The forward and back buttons don't always take me where I want to go. For example, I wanted to go back and add my wife's W-2 via the interview but couldn't. It would only let me access information about investment income. I worked around by entering the information into a blank W-2 form. Have others observed any unusual behaviors when using the app? Bob Pisciotta

I'm seeing the same behavior from TurboTax business. (wasn't sure if that was listed seperately or not). Also pop-up behavior mentioned in "Know Issues". I've noticed that the videos they have to help you along the way (seems to be avi files). I don't have sound with. In a privious version of CX I remember I needed someone to walk me though how to get sound so this may be the same issue. Otherwise it did what I needed it to.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQlVjUmNxaGF5S0tDazVtTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9