The Experiment Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

It works

I installed the French version and was able to play it with Croosover Games on Mac. It also patched to 1.1 without problem. It seems to have a problem identifying my keyboard, though (the keys correspond to an AZERTY keyboard when I have a QWERTY). I do not know if it is an ingame problem or a Crossover one.

Anthony Lorrain wrote:

It seems to have a problem identifying my keyboard, though (the keys
correspond to an AZERTY keyboard when I have a QWERTY). I do not
know if it is an ingame problem or a Crossover one.

You can test by running Notepad. From CrossOver's Programs menu, select Run Command. Select a bottle and type "notepad" as the command. Click Run. Does Notepad respect your keyboard layout properly?

If the keyboard input problem occurs in Notepad, can you tell me which keyboard layout you're using? This is shown in the Input Menu tab of the International pane of System Preferences. Is it an Apple-supplied layout or a third-party layout?

Notepad respect my keyboard layout. So I guess it is an ingame problem. On the game's forum, there seems to have some people that had problems with their keyboards too.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidmFRTjdKVmRLTU5zcVBYUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9