TeleChart 2005 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

TeleChart 2007 Installs but having problem running

Good news and bad news. Good news is that on a MacBook Pro, the beta released on 08/31/2006 will install TeleChart2007, the installation took about one hour and it went by pretty fast in the beginning but slowed down near the end.

After installation I tried to run and I got to see the main screen briefly before the app terminated. Not sure what the deal with the is but I will be gathering the logs for CodeWeavers to debug.

Thanks,
Kelvin

i downloaded telechart today and it went easily. when I booted it, I got the same screen that you show. it will not change watchlists or import the file for backup. How do we get this to work? i really miss it on my new macbook pro

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS0ZtUDZyelZRaGJRVkhBRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9