TaxWorks Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Tax Professionals Rejoice

TaxWorks is a great program for Tax professionals that prepare tax returns. My father has used it in his business for many years and his dad used it before him. The software has evolved quite extensively since it came out for MS DOS.

The software engineers would love to build a version for the Mac but the company refuses to do so. So one of the only ways to run this is via Crossover for the Mac. If you have any questions or concerns about this product, post them here and I will try to help.

Hello Kaleb,

Have you run this software in Crossover? Does it run well? I have a client who'd like to switch to Mac, but this is a dealbreaker for them. I know this post is old, but I haven't found anywhere else that has info on it and she doesn't want me to spend time billing her for trying it out and just testing on machines she's had to buy to only find it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Scott

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieU56SktiRnJxcU1YUmRYVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9