Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam don't download games (frozen at beginning download) #mac

Hello guys,

every game I installed with crossover and steam did not start the download. It frozen at beginning the download. I can download other games but not the game the bottle is for.

How I proceed:

1. Search a game I got on steam in crossover library
  2. Installed it with crossover (installed automatically steam in the bottle)
  3. I can log in to steam
  4. Started automatically the download in steam
  5. The download frozen on beginning download
  6. After a few minutes showed the message timeout and the download start again but also frozen

Hope for help and thank you.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVUJDeWtyU25zTDlNaFdKYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9