Starscape Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Starscape (via Steam)

I paid and downloaded this game from Steam. It installed with no issues and worked fine. It is limited to a 800x600 resolution (full screen is possible but looks very ugly/blocky on my 21" monitor). Game play is flawless.

The only issue I run into is after about a half hour of playing the sound suddenly drops out. The game runs as normal when this happens - just without sound. Restarting the game fixes this.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR2FoRmJweTJRdVpxaGFYQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9