StarMoney 6 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Update problems

Running into the following problem after installing StarMoney like described in my other forum post.

When trying to run the StarMoney update the application freezes. Trying to disconnect and stop the update does not works (nothing happens). I was not able to run the update successfully. That is required because the updates contains the information how bank accounts must be accessed.

My workaround was to copy now my current (and updated) windows version over the crossoffice version (by replacing all files). Now the application still starts (Issue: 470 don't occurs in this case). But this workaround is very anoying because updates are very frequently and required. Therefore i'm still required to keep my windows version up and running. So hopefully anyone can findout why the update don't works. And maybe find a way to get it working ...

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQmhnZ3lkWlBNZHlWY2NmdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9