Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Patch + Connection problem.

Hey everyone !

I have mainly the same problem as him > http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/cat/?app_id=86;forum=1;msg=43141

I downloaded the game, launched Ragnarock Renewal to get the patch, then Vallkirye is installing the patch, but just in the end it says 'failed to write the thing" for some reason.. And anyway if I try to launch RO and connect, it would ALWAYS say "Probably wrong ID cannot connect" but i know its not a wrong one i can connect in the website with it and I still got de mail with my ID and PW and it's the right one..

Any help would be much appreciated. THanks

Ok i fixed the 'failed to write' by launching the C++ 6.0 visual stuff. But now the same proboleme... Wether valkyrie or any RO server, it would always says that my ID isnt right or failed to connect to th eserver..

Some solutions here ?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRUJBRThoUjdHTVhzbnZVNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9