Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problem with RO

I downloaded the kRO client since the iRO is always busy nowadays -.- I installed it but when I want to run it , it keeps on closing without saying anything. Ironically , I can open the Setup file that is included in the RO folder. So , I'm dying to play this game. 2 weeks I have tried , using all the tips and tricks but it wont work. So pls help. Your help is appreciated :)

p/s:I'm running Snow Leopard and my Crossover Games version is 8.1.3

Pour OSX seulement!

tu as besoin d'installer "redistribuable microsoft visual C++6" et le jeu s'ouvrira.

Et pour le fameux problème de connexion voici le script à tapper dans un terminal

"ipfw add divert natd ip from any to any src-port 5121-6900"
"ipfw add divert natd ip from any to any dst-port 5121-6900"
"natd -interface en1 -target_address 255.255.255.255 -alias_address 91.121.67.204 -reverse"

info 1 : 91.121.67.204 (adresse du serveur)
info 2 : en1 (adresse carte réseau wifi obtenu en tapant ifconfig)

Pour plus d'info "kurosagi135@gmail.com"

Bon jeu

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVVFFQkNFZllteXY3OEhzaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9