Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Pledge

I tried to make this pledge for Ragnarok Online saying that it was worth 1 version o the CrossOver program for me...
Perhaps I recieved a e-mail saying the pledge wasn't counted... I bought the CrossOver games now and I saw in my profile
that not only the pledge still counts there but it's the enough to buy almost 4 CrossOver games... I would like to know if thats's a bug or I clicked it wrong, and also would like to explain that I wasn't planning paying more than the version I've already bought for the game. I bought it for other games as well but Ragnarok is my main that's why I was trying to pledge it... If you guys could take the pledge away or anything like that I would be wonderfully happy. Thanks.

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicW15SnJSYVlUOGI0WWh1WSIsImdkcHIiOjB9