Ragnarok Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Graphical Glitch with 11.2.2

I have the latest version of iRO installer as well as CrossOver 11.2.2. I'm facing the same problem as this other person who made a post with screen shot here

codeweaver forum

Since that person did not repost it in this forum nor was there a solution respond, i'd thought i'll post it here. As additional information, this graphical glitch only occurs when RO loads into the game. It looks fine during the login/character selection screens. Seem to be something to do with the 3D.

I am running on a
MBP 13" 2012 2.5Ghz Intel Core i5
4 GB RAM
OSX 10.8.2
Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB

Any advice appreciated

Try tinkering with CrossOver's Direct3D settings.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVjJWOExMNnl0UDVGTlRReiIsImdkcHIiOjB9