ProShow Gold Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

ProShow Gold compatibility with iMac OSX

I installed my copy of ProshowGold via Crossover using a "bottle". The programme runs fast and smoothly (better than on my previous pC!) The only snag I hit was when I wanted to burn the show I produced to DVD disc. I kept getting the error message 'no installed driver' and that I had to 'be the administrator' (which I am). Having spoken via email to the very helpful Photodex I learnt YOU CAN! I followed their advice and did the following : ignore this error message and proceed BUT choose to make an ISO file, uncheck the video thumbnail box (otherwise it renders 5 second bit of video and then quits), it asks you where you wish to save the ISO file, choose and click OK and then sit back whilst ProShow renders to ISO. Once this is done Photodex recommended downloading a free DVD burning programme IMGburn but I could not find where it said it was compatible with Mac so I used Applications>Utilities >disc utility> found the ISO file and then just hit BURN. I am pleased to report it WORKS!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, it's the one program I miss. Just one question - how do I get to use the media on my mac with his as I don't seem to be able access my photos, video or music.

Cheers

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYWQyaGtZTUVwVVBGVXJ1YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9