Poser 5 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

OK Here is an Update

I just got done with a long debate with Curious Labs.
Seems my CD was damaged and not installing properly, but because the problem was not detected using windows ... within the realm of the printed warenty ... blah blah blah. Anyway I got a new CD and all previous problem are gone YAY... however now when the program open it loads for a while horizantal and verticle scroll bars come up ??? the main portion of the windows remains blank, and shortly after the menu loads ( goes from just Help to full menu ) the whole thing bails. Anyway I think I'm making progress. Anyone who wants to try to recreate, I'm running Gentoo Linux w/ ~x86 and just ran emerge -Du world with a fresh portage tree. Im on a Sony Vaio Laptop model PCG-NVR23. Gnome 2.6.2, CXO 3.0, NO Native DLLs.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSFhiMnJBdlVROEtKY255VCIsImdkcHIiOjB9