Poser 5 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mostly works

I finally tried this with SR4 patch. It will now work with Crossover office 3.0.

Steps to follow.
1) Install Poser 5.
2) Download the Poser SR4.1 patch (Poser5-SR4.zip).
3) use unzip on Poser5-SR4.zip to extract the file Poser5-SR4.exe. Note: I tried to use Konquerer first but the extract did not seem to work correctly.
4) Change the permissions on the Poser5-SR4.exe file to make it executeable.
5) Use CXOffice install unsupported software to run the Poser5-SR4 patch.

Once this is installed, you should be able to run Poser.

I am using KDE 3 on SUSE 9.1. with Crossover Office 3 to run this.

The only issue that I had is that the screen does not refresh itself very well. It might be because of my video card... it is very low end video card which I should be replacing soon... 😊

Shantul.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNVhzS1RIeFFOVlN1OXNleCIsImdkcHIiOjB9