Perfect World International Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

WIndow size

Ok I having trouble getting the game to fill up the whole screen the screen it currently occupies is so small it make the game hard to play. Has anyone else had this problem or can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Are you running the game in full screen mode or window mode? What graphics card do you have? Which distribution of linux?

I'm also getting this error. Initially, I choose a window size that was close to the size of my window in Mac and then would pull the tab down at the bottom to make it fit. Recently, I adjusted the window size though because I couldn't seem to see the full map. After messing with the resolution for a while and still not being able to see the full map, I tried to switch it back and drag the screen size. Every time the game says there's an error and shuts down immediately. I could play full screen and not worry about this, but I like being able to do multiple tasks at once.

I'm running this on a Macbook Pro. Version 10.5.8 and I have the latest version of Crossover installed. I can try to answer more system questions if needed.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVkphQnZaQ3I5Z3BMVlB4QiIsImdkcHIiOjB9