Perfect World International Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

crashes after opening

I can't get it to work, when I open it, and click start it looks like it's loading, then when the loading bar finishes, it crashes. the farthest I've managed to get is when I used a virtual desktop, it got to the page you click okay to the message, then crashes. the cursor never appears at all.

What worked for me was turning down all the display settings to minimum and to make sure i do not have the 16:9 box checked. What version cxoffice are you using? Also what video card do you have? And what platform and flavor?

I have my settings set exactly like that. I have crossover games 7.1.1 for mac osx leopard, my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M (the normal mac one...). I'm going to try updating... I thought it was version 8, that's what the box said...
also, I have it set to window mode. if it's in full screen it crashes as soon as the loading finishes, window mode gets to the notice (which doesn't load) before crashing.
I had to do an unsupported install because perfect world wasn't in the list, if that could cause a problem...

Nevermind, I updated to 8.1.4 and have no problems now.

I have the same problem...
Can you update the free version?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM2JBN3lBY1lnS0hVRXIzWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9