Perfect World International Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Perfect World Installation

I have read the forums on Perfect World difficulties and none of them seem to apply to my situation. I have spent two days trying to install the game but the installation stalls at the same file every time (PMB.exe). During installation of the media booster the progress line freezes. I never get any error message; it will sit there for hours like that. I am using the trial version of Crossover Games so I am unable to submit a ticket. I hope you can help me.
Thank you.

It seems I've seen this request a bit late. We can help you restart your trial at any time (and we do answer pre-sales customers at info@codeweavers.com).

You should try deleting the Perfect World bottle and re-starting the install.

With CrossOver Games launched, go to:

Configure and choose "Manage Bottles"

Select the "Perfect World" bottle and use the minus button in the lower left side of the "Manage Bottles" window to remove the bottle

Then, restart the install. If that does not work, contact our Support Team by emailing info@codeweavers.com.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSGNTWW5xRld3cTc0S01uUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9