Path of Exile Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

2 Major Bugs

I've seen another thread regarding the "fail to reload 3d direct graphics" and it happens to me aswell and i'm not sure how to make it work but there's another bigger problem. The game doesn't "move", as soon as the login screen appears, it looks like the screen is frozen but the audio is working fine... i can type things in the brackets but it just won't show at all.. But if i minimize and bring the window back again, it will show the things that i have done but still in a frozen screen more like a "screenshot" so the game is pretty unplayable, any help?

Have you tried deleting the config file? On a Mac, it can be found at ~Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNmFjTEpkd3dOc3lORXdnQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9