Natural Selection 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I have a level editor

the level editor doesn't work, (won't open)

i guess that the actual thing will not work either

having said that, it is i pre alpha so it could easily change

Yes level editor didn't work.... but as you say, it is alpha stuff, it can change. Mac version is still planned after Windows release so probably we won't need crossover for it.

Editor won't work (instant crash), but you can get the engine test running. See my post in the "Tips" section. Basically, you only need to add a key to the registry. Performance is not terrible (less than 20 fps), though.

hey, thanks for that, but i'm a bit stuck around where i have underlined

"
To start regedit, you need to go in then CrossOver Games menu and choose "Configuration". There, select the "Manage bottles" tab. Click on the bottle you have used to install both Steam and NS2, and click "Configure". Now select the "Configuration panel" tab, and click on "Launch...". In the popup, enter "regedit" and press enter.
"

sorry about this

Might just be a translation error on my part, as my CrossOver Game is in french :D. Here are some screens getting you through the problematic steps:

which version of crossover are you running?
I'm afraid it didn't work for me
i still get this message:

thank-you very much anyway

(i think it is a different problem)

I was running CrossOver 8.1.4 (before my disk died, sorry for late reply :P). What version / system are you using? Which graphics card?
I'm affraid I won't be of much help if you followed my little how-to, buf I'm curious ;).

i'm running cross over games 8.1.4
i have an imac 10.5.8 with an ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro [VRAM (Total): 256 MB]

The Game Start now without doing anything special!! It loads for w loooong time but i'm inside menu! Now trying to play... finger crossed

NS2 beta build 176

Crossover Games 10.1.0

PS: upgrade to Snow Leopard!!!

1 to 10 of 10

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYjdXOFZ3ellNOXJ3VlJTRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9