Nancy Drew: In Danger on Deception Island Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crossover Games 10.1 (tested Steam version)

I tested the Steam version of the game in Crossover Games 10.1. Still runs like a gold star. I played for about an hour before getting killed, so I'll have to start over to complete the game. Can you believe it? Killed in a Nancy Drew game. Oh well.

Running in XP Steam bottle on Mac Pro 2010 Model, Quad, 6 GB Ram.

Christopher Richardson wrote:

snip<

Can you believe it? Killed in a Nancy Drew game. Oh well.

Running in XP Steam bottle on Mac Pro 2010 Model, Quad, 6 GB Ram.

Hahaha, that's plenty funny =) Who would've thought you could get killed there <grin>...

Thanks for the feedback - I've updated the details page accordingly.

Cheers!

A game update. Tested the game again running my new iMac on Crossover 11.

iMac 2.7 GHz Intel Core 5
12 GB Ram
AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
OS X 10.7.3
On crossover version 11

I'm getting graphics problems now. The screen flickers with horizontal blank bands appearing across the whole screen. This is with the same Steam version of the game. Perhaps a regression issue? I'll do some more testing and tweaking to see if I can resolve this problem.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSHk4ZXFacms5NExtdmM0VCIsImdkcHIiOjB9