MSN Messenger 7.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

IT WORKS

hey i just tried this with CXO 5.0 and it works pretty well
the GUI is a bit munted and doesn't help your eyes but its still functional

umm used a win 98 bottle downloaded and installed via IE
when i first loged on its came up with a message saying this program is basically dead and needs to restart i hit <b> debug </b> at this point and it logs in fine and conversations work
ummm the web cam button on pressing killed it
also there were no icons made or any menu's

and its sooooooo slow to move things also disable nugde ASAP cause it will make the whole thing grind to a halt

hope to hear if others have any luck

all in all i would give it a high bronse

follow up
with 5.01 it has stoped giving me the error message and now just starts up properly

do not try web cam as it will kill your program

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVUtyUXRTY0xFQ1dOeU1rVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9