Mount and Blade: Warband Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mount and Blade Warband Mods?

I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to use any of the mods. After play the game for many hours I decided to see what mods were out there. But so far I can't get them to work. I tried the diplomacy mod which is a .exe installer and it seemingly installed just fine, the diplomacy mod is in the mod folder, but when I get to the warband startup screen the only module I can select is Native. If anyone has gotten this or other mods to work a little help would be appreciated.

I see that people doesn't answer your question.

So you must installed normally.
Some mods are for Warband and some mods are not (for the original Mount and Blade)

You should check
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html
(I think you know that site).
Instal normally and it should be ok.
I installed 1 mods. and i played and it work. :3

The mods should be installed in modules

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibnptOWFNaHlWWGNVM2RQNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9