Mount and Blade: Warband Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Warband freezes when I open market menu.

Hey,

I have one problem with Mount & Blade Warband. When I will open a store (for example the weapon market) the game has a freeze. So I have to reboot the computer.This problem occurs always when I try to open that market. Everything else seems to work fine.

My system: OpenSUSE 12.3
Crossover 12.5

Thanks in advance

This typically means that the game has run out of video memory for the shaders - there will be a little error box behind Warband that says it (you can only get to it if you have dual monitors I think).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTUJuWVFKM1Q1UXU2SDNtOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9