MM-Exporter Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MM-Exporter v 2.3.3 works in CXOffice 6.2 & wine 0.9.47

I have MM-Exporter v2.3.3 installed in both a CX 6.2 in a Win2000 bottle & wine 0.9.47, run under Win98 or Win200, along with DW8. I appears to work fine in both. I don't use Flash or Fireworks, but it looks as though it will work fine with them as well as Contribute.
My memory is that MM-Exporter would not work with an earlier version of CX, perhaps 6.1, so this is good news. The program is a good way of importing or exporting the entire MM suite configuration files to any directory of your choosing. It also exports site definitions, serial number and definitions from the registry. It will import settings that have been saved under WinXP. It will also rescue Studio systems: see the website http://mm-exporter.joexx.de/
MM-Exporter if Freeware.
I have noticed the occasional run time error 5 when the program is started, stopped and rerun for a second time. It seems to prefer a clean relaunch after a system reset.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWHpwelRLRk5wYjhXaFZyNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9