mIRC Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

mIRC

Hello using 3.0.0 and mIRC works great, I would rate a gold, running here with no problems

Anonymous

What version of mIRC are you using under 3.0.0 of Crossover Office?

The latest version (v6.16 atm) works fine for me with Crossover 3.0.1.

Anonymous

Hi, I am seriously thinking about purchasing the new 4.1 version of cxoffice.
I remember trying to run mIRC under Mandrake linux 9.2 and 10.1. with cxoffice version 3.0/3.1 demo.
I encountered font problems inside the mIRC Scripts Editor.
It seems that every second line would duplicate itself, having strange ascii characters at the beginning of the duplicated lines, hence, when using the brackets syntax editor in the remote's section of the Script Editor, it would always fail to pass, because of the mulitple lines of script that had been added. Could someone please ellaborate if this is an Mdk issue, or, if anyone has had similar problems, please post your Os
and mIRC/cxoffice issues, yours faithfully, forum reader/potential member.

Anonymous

Hi,

I use cxoffice 4.2 and mIRC ver. 6.16. The install process woks great and the first automatic start too. However, I not able to start it manually again because there´s no quick launch or something like that. There´s nothing on my linux desktop and nothing in my cxoffice ☹️
Could you please tell me how you start it??

thanks

cd to /.cxoffice/dotwine/fake_windows/Program\ Files/mirc and then run
~/cxoffice/bin/wine mirc.exe

Tom

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI0OTU4MTA0LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVjRVRzhMWk5WUkFTYUtMVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9