Midnight Outlaw: Six Hours to Sun Up Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Getting this title to start

During my testing here, I noted this title did some pretty strange things wrt
graphics display. It also behaved differently on my iMac compared to my linux
boxes. If you try the launch the game and you get a black screen, try one of
the following ;

*When you launch the title, it will display a screenmode setup GUI. Apart from
screen resolution choice, you can disable/enable the game's builtin windowed
mode -- you may need to enable windowed mode here.

*You can try enabling 'emulated virtual desktop' in the Wine Configuration GUI
--> Graphics tab area. You can change the desktop size specification here and
it can help things along. Experimentation may be the key.

Also, in the tune-up/garage menu area, I think there's supposed to be a rendering
of your chosen car there...I think, I'm not totally sure, but in any event if
there is supposed to be a car visible, it isn't =) Other than that, everything else
seemed in order and working 'as expected'.

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN0ZtVzJQNks3VEtZZHpMTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9