Lotus 1-2-3 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Lotus Smart Suite 9.8.1

Out of this Suite, the programs Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Approach, Lotus Freelance Graphics, Lotus Word Pro can be executed. This means Organizer and Fastsite do not start up.
As I am only interested in Lotus 1-2-3, my comments are limited to this program. Typically, the features that were announced (in 1998 I think) as 32-bit extra's like all the popup screens do not work. This is a pity, as it takes away most of the advantages of Lotus over most other spreadsheet programs. Also, the program will not write a range as an html.file to an ftp server. However, the program does execute quite nicely the old command-structure (starting with "/") as well as any Lotus-macro's I have written sofar.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoickp3U2VSM1ZtTEt5VW1OTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9