Locomotion Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

[COG 7.2.2] Mouse right click crash

Crossover Games 7.2.2
Zenwalk Linux 6.0

As is also stated in the section "tips & tricks", mouse right click causes the game to crash with a driver message. This is pretty important for Locomotion, since right click is used to scroll the map. Otherwise the game runs just fine in this version of CXG.

I wrote this in the forums, because in the "tips & tricks" section it doesn't say anything about the CXG version.

Stefan G wrote:

Crossover Games 7.2.2
Zenwalk Linux 6.0

As is also stated in the section "tips & tricks", mouse right click
causes the game to crash with a driver message. This is pretty
important for Locomotion, since right click is used to scroll the
map. Otherwise the game runs just fine in this version of CXG.

I wrote this in the forums, because in the "tips & tricks" section
it doesn't say anything about the CXG version.

You can specify which CXG version you're referencing in the -title- for a tip&trick (that's what a lot of us do)
...like, here, your tip&trick title would've read "Right mouse click crash -- CXG 7.2.2"

Yes, except that tip&trick is not mine. Otherwise I'd have mentioned in the title.

I figured it's important that I mention the detail about the 7.2.2 version even here in the forums, since I found that in 8.0.0 the issue is gone (hooray!)

Oh and by the way, do I need to be an advocate to be able to submit tips&tricks? I can't see any button for a new one as it is...

Stefan G wrote:

Yes, except that tip&trick is not mine. Otherwise I'd have mentioned
in the title.

I figured it's important that I mention the detail about the 7.2.2
version even here in the forums, since I found that in 8.0.0 the
issue is gone (hooray!)

Umm...I see now....the tip&trick there is PaultheTall's and I know he uses a Mac,
so that tip&trick stands (for Mac) until someone says the bug has gone from the
Mac version of 8.0....

Make sense?

Btw, glad you've had a win there ;)

Yep makes sense.

I was happy too :) Now the game is almost 100% playable (still some issue with mouse scroll).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRTZ3d0htOUF0YXF0QjVLaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9