LazaLabl 2.7 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

fonts and scaling

Some anomalies vs. Windows performance. It seems best to choose "shrink to fit" in CrossOver. This is less flexible than when running on Windows, but in shrink to fit changes of fonts appear normal in the typing window and not oversized as previously. The program will allow fairly complex text and graphics, each different font or graphic being on a separate layer which can then be seen as one under the options "superimpose" when clicked into the label stock. This works somewhat like a landscape program. As for filling the chosen stock, one can click a single label, several labels, or chose "fill sheet" from the menu.

Some of the font anomalies noted in my original post seem much improved under CrossOver 9.1.0 Pro. I like the ability to fill only a single label or with the "fill stock" button to create a page of identical labels. I am changing upward my rating of this program.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR0ZyMk1NZWY3NXY1d3lZMyIsImdkcHIiOjB9