Last Chaos Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Bug?

I tried installing Last Chaos with the new 9.0 and it stops at one of the patches.

Someone please help. I'm very new to Codeweavers so I don't know a lot of the jargon just yet. Thanks in advance.

Ok...nevermind...it's working now. But I"m getting a blank screen when it starts up. I don't think anyone else has had this problem yet...Any suggestions?

Megan Leonard wrote:

Ok...nevermind...it's working now. But I"m getting a blank screen
when it starts up. I don't think anyone else has had this problem
yet...Any suggestions?

Hi,

You'll need to share with us your computer specs first for anyone to
help you with this ...ie; machine type/OS version/videocard ?

Cheers!

Well, it prolly then something with your hardware. I'm running the game with only small glitches on CXG8 on ubuntu 9.10 and a ati radeon hd4650 with the proprietary drivers.

sorry,

Here are my specs

Macbook pro, intel core duo, version 10.6.2, i think NVIDIA GeForce 9400M is the video card....maybe...

What else do you need to know?

Actually i also got a Macbook Pro intel core duo, and it doesn't come from here i guess (i'm using the CrossOver Game beta 9.0b1 also to help improvement), since when you froce quit the game, you can see for an instant the login screen.

The white screen is actually the X11 window, and i guess you can hear the sound and music of the login screen of this game like i do, and also, it auto-start on fullscreen which i don't know how to change it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoic1hxdDN3TVlLQndtV0FjcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9