Last Chaos Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

7.2 on Mac

Hi!

I tried this to run on my Mac with a fresh install of CXG 7.2.
The game starts itself in windowed mode and displays an error: CreateSwapChain_D3D Failed! - OpenConvas 8876086a

Any suggestions?

Thomas

Have you tried downloading DirectX 9?

Got a resounding "Me, too" on this.

The install went without any problem, although DX9 needed to be installed manually.

Same error for CreateSwapChain_D3D. Was being hopeful about this one.

FWIW, someone submitted a bug about this on WINEHQ...

http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=18367

If you haven't already found out, but as of right now (CXG 9.0.0beta7) still can't play LC. It has to do with the GameGuard problem. They are working to fix it right now. Hope for the best in CXG 9.0.1. I think this version is the version they are working on right now. :)

Good luck and Happy gaming,
Jordan: Chief Senior Advocate

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibUJNQzJHWVJGM2d2UlBHdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9