Last Chaos Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

not working download

it is stuck on initializing last chaos at about 75% anyone got any ideas? i left for about 3 hours and it didnt go up at all

Often times if you quit the download and fully reset the bottle when you restart it will begin.

Other times I have found that if you start installing a different AeriaGames game (just get to the point that the Pando Media Installer has installed and is starting to download) then you will have much more luck with any other AeriaGames game, such as the one you want.

-aric

ok new problem i have downloaded it and get an error 'game cannot run itself' i seen how to fix it on windows but i got no idea how. ty

well how do u fix it on windows im having the same problem. if you tell me how to fix it on windows maybe i can figure it out on mac.

matt wrote:

ok new problem i have downloaded it and get an error 'game cannot
run itself' i seen how to fix it on windows but i got no idea how.
ty

Use a Windows 98 bottle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSHlmZFQ2ZkhOZ3RGZ0pHUyIsImdkcHIiOjB9