Honkai: Star Rail Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

[MacOS] Won't run and can't close the launcher.

The game is installing, running the launcher, and installing the extra files but hitting play I don't have a solution to this part sadly.

It also loads the icon marked Honkai Star Rail and you won't be able to get it to close. and it will give you fits trying to log out or restart. You will only be able to close it using the Activity Monitor, locating the [Honkai Star Rail] process, and using force close. Close will not work.

You can try to run the game via DXVK Enabled, this helps some DirectX Games run well on Macs, if that doesn't happen , report this to the team and wait for them to fix it.

Already tried and I submitted this game so they know. I just wanted to let people know how to fix the fact it gets stuck and can't reboot. I am also a Beta tester so we are going to get some updates in a beta, not a point update on v22.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVzVtWXhxOVpQRkU1c1p2WSIsImdkcHIiOjB9