Hellgate Global Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mouse and sound issues

I was able to get the game installed. I can log into an account and get to the char screen. I chose std install. After a few restarts when it does it file check. I was able to start the game after clicking ok since the same did not detect a cpu.

I can not get the mouse to work or the sound. Is there any ideas on what I can try.

I an not create a char or enter in their security pin code without the mouse. What I can do is move around the game using a keyboard controls. The game seem to be responsive enough to play without any lag, from within the station and not in combat.
I enabled med and high res for the video settings
I used the steam bottle with the defaults for lfd game.

I am in the same boat. Apparently there is a mouse bug thats affecting alot of newer games, that this revision of CXG doesn't have the fix for yet. I am curious if this is the same one.

Needless to say I want to play this game :D

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRzV0aHBLSEs3bkI1d2dwayIsImdkcHIiOjB9