Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 8 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Greeting Card Factory 8

I have been using Greeting Card Factory 8 in Windows for some time. With the release of CrossOver 11, I decided to try again to get this program running under CrossOver. I was pleasantly surprised that it installed and runs well with few problems. It may run with earlier CrossOver releases, but I have not tried it. The key item appears to be having .NET 3.5 installed.I chose a Vista bottle for this installation. It is possible that it may also run in an XP bottle, but I have not yet tested that. When I have some more time, I will do so and then update this thread.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI1OTE2ODI4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTDY0NGQ0UGZxaDl4Tkg3cyIsImdkcHIiOjB9