FXCM Trading Station II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I can't get connected

Hi
I've installed FXCMts but i can't get connected.
Here is the message i get
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1381444681.png

With wine i can get connected but the charts keep loading and there is no datas displayed.

Did you do the update from FXCM this weekend? I'm getting the same error I believe it's some proxy connection error issue based on the results from my connection test. I'm going t o call them today and see if i can get it figured out.

I have also not been able to run Trading Station II since I updated it at the weekend. The message I get is;
HTTP receive response failed object=’/pdas/servlet?rnd=18786565’ errorCode=12152

Any suggestions?

I'm still working with FXCM on the issue at the moment. I think it's proxy error issue. I also sent in a email to codeweavers asking about changing the bottles to something later than winxp since Microsoft will stop supporting it in April 2014. Codeweaver's put out a update tonite as well but it didn't change the outcome. I've been using metatrader4 in the meantime, as i use it with my other broker account.

This is the latest. They said it could take a couple of weeks maybe sooner. We will see.

Apologies for the delay. You are basically correct, there will be a fix released in the next couple of weeks (hopefully sooner) that fixes this issue.

https://tsweb.fxcorporate.com will work as a temporary fix for the platform. You'll be able to use the emulator again once we release the updated version of the desktop platform.

Best regards,

Oh well it seems that FXCM has cut the Support For Codeweaver's Crossover users.
There download page suggest that it's users should use Parallels, VMware Fusion or Boot Camp from Apple.
So I have gone back to using the old standby Metatrader as my trading platform. It kinda pisses me off because they supported emulators before and shortly after I opened my account and now to drop the support really sucks.

Oh well what you gonna do.

Another reason to use Metatrader.

Regards,

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI3NDcwNjA2LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV3BhVHZrdHpKa05Mc1AzbSIsImdkcHIiOjB9