Flash MX 6 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Tools Menues fight with main frame over focus

As outlined in the subject it happens frequently that I need to "resolve" focus fights with tools menu windows. Is there any workaround or resolvement available or in sight (2.2?) Would be a reason for me to upgrade (even pay a new license) if this works for office tools too

Are you in Gnome or KDE? Which tool windows are you having trouble with?

Are you talking about the tools hiding dialogs underneath it? Currently there are a couple workarounds. You can either 'dock' your tool palettes to the edges of the screen or you can simply move them out of the way for most windows.

If you have a focused window that's hidden underneath another window, you can press Esc to cancel the dialog. Then move the palettes out of the way and try again. If this happens often, dock your palettes.

Hope this helps. If not, give me an example.

Would be a reason for me to upgrade (even pay a new license) if this works for office tools too

You can pledge dollars to any application you'd like to see improved, or vote with your licenses!

Peace
Chris

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzI0OTU4MTA0LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibVplRkJUTTRycVZKbVNSViIsImdkcHIiOjB9